Microsoft Teams Training Courses
Microsoft Teams training is delivered through our managed learning platform. You, the partner, have full visibility into user registration status and course progress – this helps you to keep a handle on things as users complete their courses and the project gets delivered smoothly without any issue or complications.
What we cover in the course
Take a look at the course curriculum and an example of the lessons
- Introduction to Snom
- Meet your device
- Setting up your extension
- Getting to know your phone
- Making & Answering Calls
- Holding Calls
- Transferring Calls
- Call History
- Conference Calling
- Picking Up Common Calls
- Call Forwarding
- Do Not Disturb
- Phone Directory
- All Phone Features
- User Acceptance Test
- Feedback Survey
- Download Product Manual
- Download Device Quick Reference Card
- My phone doesn’t switch on
- My phone shows ‘Not Registered’
- Do I need a PC to connect to the internet or can I connect the phone to the internet directly?
- What is the required bandwidth for each SIP call sessions?
- Can I use a wireless headset on my Snom phone?
- Why do I hear the echo of my own voice on some/all outbound calls?
All our courses are made up of short, impactful micro-lessons that help learners understand more about who they’re getting involved with and how to use the essential phone functions. Then we have them complete a User Acceptance Test which serves as individual signoff.