Sangoma IP Phone Training Courses
Sangoma IP phone trainin is delivered through our managed learning platform. You, the partner, have full visibility into user registration status and course progress – this helps you to keep a handle on things as users complete their courses and the project gets delivered smoothly without any issue or complications.
…with more in production.
Enquire if you have an specific requirement.
What we cover in the course
Take a look at the course curriculum and an example of the lessons
- Introduction to Sangoma
- Meet your device
- Setting up your extension
- Getting to know your phone
- Making & Answering Calls
- Holding Calls
- Transferring Calls
- Call History
- Conference Calling
- Picking Up Common Calls
- Call Forwarding
- Do Not Disturb
- Phone Directory
- All Phone Features
- User Acceptance Test
- Feedback Survey
- Download Product Manual
- Download Device Quick Reference Card
- My phone doesn’t switch on
- My phone shows ‘Not Registered’
- Do I need a PC to connect to the internet or can I connect the phone to the internet directly?
- What is the required bandwidth for each SIP call sessions?
- Why do I hear the echo of my own voice on some/all outbound calls?
All our courses are made up of short, impactful micro-lessons that help learners understand more about who they’re getting involved with and how to use the essential phone functions. Then we have them complete a User Acceptance Test which serves as individual signoff.