Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions, we have answers.
Please seek access through your internal IT/Telecoms department or by contacting your respective account manager.
Upon project registration, the designated project manager will furnish a roster of all intended users for onboarding onto the training platform, along with the specific courses each user should be enrolled in.
Following the completion of user setup and course enrollment by the training platform administrator, users will be issued a welcoming email containing guidance on activating their accounts. After logging in, users will be directed to their personalized Dashboard, from which they can readily access the assortment of available courses
We consistently enhance our platform to enhance user experience. Therefore, it’s important that you maintain an up-to-date web browser to utilize all our features seamlessly. Alongside using the most recent web browser version, please ensure you have a reliable internet connection and functioning speakers, especially for instances where audio content is involved.
Should you wish to reset your password you can click on the following link.
A password reset email will be sent to the email address associated with your training profile.
All management and enrollment for each user happen on a project management level and are usually specified upfront by your internal IT and Telecoms representative.
Should you wish to access specific courses on our training platform, please request access through our supplier account manager.
You can request access to the training platform through your internal IT/Telecoms team or by engaging your supplier account manager.
When a project is registered with us, your project manager provides a list of all users to be created, together with the courses that each user needs to be enrolled into.
Once a training platform administrator has completed the user creation and enrollment, each user will receive a welcome email with their account access detail. Once a user logs into the training platform, they are directed to their Dashboard where they can access the courses all the courses they have been enrolled into.
Once you have logged into the training platform, you will find all of our resources in the knowledge base.
We do build our collateral up over time so be sure to check in frequently and also request anything that you would like to see here. By default, you can expect to find the product manual or quick reference guide.
Please send your request to the learning management system admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The “ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR” is a browser error that occurs when there is a problem with the HTTP/2 protocol while loading a website. HTTP/2 is the latest version of the HTTP protocol, designed to improve the efficiency and performance of websites.
Here are some common reasons why you might encounter this error:
- Incompatible browser or outdated browser: Some older web browsers may not fully support HTTP/2 or may have compatibility issues. Ensure that you are using a modern and up-to-date web browser.
- Firewall or proxy issues: Sometimes, firewalls or proxy servers might interfere with the HTTP/2 protocol, leading to errors like ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR.
- Network issues: Temporary network glitches or connectivity problems can cause issues with the HTTP/2 protocol, resulting in this error.
- Antivirus or security software: Certain antivirus or security software might interfere with the HTTP/2 protocol, causing the error to occur.
To resolve the ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR, you can try the following steps:
- Clear browser cache: Cached data might cause conflicts with the HTTP/2 protocol. Clear your browser’s cache and try reloading the website.
- Update your browser: Ensure that you are using the latest version of your web browser, as newer versions typically have better support for HTTP/2.
- Temporarily disable security software: If you suspect that security software is causing the issue, try disabling it temporarily and check if the error persists.
- Check network connectivity: Verify that your internet connection is stable and there are no network issues.
If the error continues to occur after trying these steps, I recommend reaching out to an IT support person who is best suited to troubleshoot any local issues you may be experiencing with your network or software